- ground pistachios + salt for the glass
- 2 oz tequila (100% agave)
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 oz Lemon Lavender Elixir
- Find your favourite rocks glass or any kind of small tumbler.
- Pulse a handful of roasted pistachios in a food processor until finely ground. Make sure to pulse, not grind, so that it doesn't turn into butter. Mix in equal parts salt and transfer to a small bowl that is wider than the glass you're using.
- Wet the rim of your glass with water (or citrus juice) then salt the rim by dipping it into the small bowl of ground pistachios and salt. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- Place tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, Lemon Lavender Elixir in a cocktail shaker. Add ice until the shaker is half full. Shake for 30 seconds. Strain into prepared glass and enjoy.